ST. VINCENT PALLOTTI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL DONGARGARH
ST. VINCENT PALLOTTI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL DONGARGARH
St. Vincent Pallotti International Residential School,
July 1, 2007: St. Vincent Internal Pallotti School, Dongargarh
St. Vincent Pallotti International Residential School, Dongargarh: Name Dongargarh farm was changed and named Pallotti Niketanam in the year 2005. In order to actualize the new school project at Dongargarh the foundation stone was laid by Most Rev. Joseph Augustine, the Archbishop of Raipur on November 24, 2004. And after 3 years the auspicious occasion of blessing and inauguration took place on June 25, 2007. The blessing of the school and inauguration of the Administrative Block was done by His Grace Joseph Augustine, the Archbishop of Raipur. The Academic Block and the Residential Block were inaugurated by Very Rev. Fr. Binay Bhushan Barwa, the Regional Superior and Rev. Fr. Marianus Xaxa the member of the Core Committee of the Governing Body of the Society of the Catholic Apostolate, Dongargarh, respectively. The school is doing very well. Recently for the first time, a historical event of this nature, namely, the International Pallottine Schools Camp was organized from 10 – 18 January 2010 in St. Vincent Pallotti International Residential School, Dongargarh.
About St. Vincent Pallotti International Residential School, Chhattisgarh
St. Vincent Pallotti International Residential School, Dongargarh, Chhattisgarh came into establishment in the year 2007 is a co-educational institution which is run by an International religious congregation known as The Society of the Catholic Apostolate. The members are known as Pallottine Fathers and Brothers.
St. Vincent Pallotti International Residential School, Dongargarh, Chhattisgarh is established by St. Vincent Pallotti in 1835 in Rome. This society has educational bodies in more than 40 countries across the globe. St. Vincent Pallotti International Residential School, Dongargarh is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board.
The School’s Mission
“St. Vincent Pallotti International Residential School, Dongargarh, Chhattisgarh holds a mission to provide a social surrounding for a pleasant growth of every individual who will live every moment happily awake to his/her own specific individuality and with an appreciation for the differences in the others of the community.”
The School’ Core Objective
St. Vincent Pallotti International Residential School, Dongargarh, Chhattisgarh aims with the following objectives:
• Upholding Academic excellence through the endowment of well-resourced quality teaching.
• Developing the individual talents of every individual.
• Evolving a spirit of research and creativity.
• Assisting the students to appear in the competitive examinations.
• Encouragement of positivity through extra-curricular activities. • Interacting positively, efficiently and effectively with the society we serve. • Leadership qualities are promoted, responsibly, tolerance and respect for others, thus nurturing the positive relationship.
• Leading the students from national patriotism to international understanding and a sense of comprehensive belonging. • Serving students to accept the differences of others.
Principles of the school that serves
• Every individual is capable and has potential to attain. • Learning is a continual process, it is not inherited, and it is acquired. • Trust is considered to be the most imperative virtue of the school. • Every individual and their parents of St. Vincent Pallotti International School, Dongargarh, Chhattisgarh will follow the value that every men and woman are considered equal because they belong to the same family of mankind. • “Healthy mind and body” co-curriculum activities are essential for all-round growth and development of every individual.
The student’s residential block at of St. Vincent Pallotti International School, Donogargarh, Chhattisgarh is creatively designed. The residing blocks include a separate accommodation for boys and girls.
The Food Bowl
St. Vincent Pallotti International School, Dongargarh, Chhattisgarh has a well-appointed dining hall with healthy and nutritious, vegetarian meals being served.
A well-resourced dispensary is provided at St. Vincent Pallotti International School, Dongargarh, Chhattisgarh which includes a well-qualified nurse to take care of the health of students
Developed general store on the school campus will cater to the requirements of the students.
There will be a bank on the campus of St. Vincent Pallotti International School, Dongargarh, Chhattisgarh for the accessibility for both students and parents.
The school’s Infrastructure
St. Vincent Pallotti International School, Dongargarh, Chhattisgarh infrastructure include the amenities and services:
• Full Air-Conditioned classrooms • Library well-equipped with well stocked of books • Sports Complex for sports activities like Badminton, Table-Tennis, & Chess • Smart Classes • AVA Hall • Music Department • Swimming Pool • Art Room • Sports Grounds for sports like Football, Cricket, Basketball, Volleyball, Hockey, Throw-Ball, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, & Badminton outdoor
To make certain the holistic growth and development of students of St. Vincent Pallotti International School, Dongargarh, Chhattisgarh, the physical, intellectual and spiritual, the academic curriculum is balanced with co-curricular activities like sports, fine arts, drama, excursions, and projects which helps with the enhancement of the child’s awareness and understanding of the world.
The utmost emphasis is laid on the fact that students of St. Vincent Pallotti International School, Dongargarh, Chhattisgarh, not merely interact among themselves but also with their teaching staffs, as the core objective of the school is to grow life skills, facilitating students develop intellectually and emotionally in addition to academically building up their overall personalities.
The co-curricular activities at St. Vincent Pallotti International School, Dongargarh, Chhattisgarh include:
• Stage shows Handicrafts, and Drama • Dance, Fine Arts Music • Cultural Exchange programs Excursions
• Gymnasium & Yoga Hall • Courts for Badminton, Playgrounds for Cricket, and Hockey • Swimming Pool, Boating, and fishing • Indoor sports activities like Chess, Carom, and Table Tennis
The teaching faculty of St. Vincent Pallotti International School, Dongargarh, Chhattisgarh intends to adopt inventive and innovative ideas in ways of teaching so that every individual at St. Vincent Pallotti International School, Dongargarh, Chhattisgarh put emphasis on on the development of the core skills and ideas in numerous subject to develop the areas with varied perspective.
Message from The Director’s Desk
Father Sebenius Kujur, Director, St. Vincent Pallotti International Residential School, Dongargarh says,
“Education that renovates human and makes them pleasing in the learning experience in the classroom atmosphere of the multi-cultural world of students is beheld in our